- Heat egg nog in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture begins to bubble around the edges.
- Pour heated egg nog into a blender and add gelatin.
- Blend on high to combine gelatin and egg nog.
- Remove lid from blender and allow to cool for about 15 minutes.
- Pour egg nog and gelatin mixture into silicone molds or 9x9 baking dish and refrigerate overnight.
- Enjoy in coffee or as a standalone snack!
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****