Fall is here and that means pumpkin everything – last week, I attempted to paleoify an old favorite: the chocolate chip pumpkin cookie. These little Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bites are so delicious that it’s hard to eat just one. But remember, a treat – paleo or not – is still a treat. These are perfect for your fall gatherings, parties; share them with your family & friends.
- 2 cups coconut flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 10-oz bag Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
- Optional: 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a stand mixer, cream together wet ingredients. The palm shortening will not completely bind, which is normal.
- Sift together dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Using ½ cup at a time, add dry ingredients to the wet batter and continue mixing. The batter will turn very dense.
- Once all of the flour mixture is combined into the wet batter, add in the chocolate chips. If adding walnuts, add them in here.
- Spoon batter onto a greased cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Let cool & enjoy.
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****