For the past couple weeks, I decided to go back to what started the blog in the first place. I’ve been playing with a ketogenic-paleo diet once again to help with some of my epilepsy symptoms. Not only is Keto one of the OG therapies for epilepsy going back to the 1920’s, but it has been growing by leaps and bounds lately, and I’ve been experiencing tons of benefits including:
- Increased Energy
- Mental Clarity
- Enhanced Mood
- Boost in focus so I’m more productive and less distracted
- Reduction of some Inflammation
I’m going to start posting more about my experience with Keto. I can’t tell you how much better I feel just after a couple of short weeks. Also, I’ve started a Keto Group on Facebook so go check it out and join! Be sure to share your experiences, questions, concerns regarding the Ketogenic Diet. I can’t wait to see you there!Simple 3-Ingredient Oven Baked Chicken Thighs Click To Tweet
One of my favorite go-to dishes not only for any time but also for my keto journey is baked chicken thighs. Not only is it almost entirely hands off, it’s also a foolproof way to make them to get the juiciest and flavorful meat with crsipy skin that’s hard to beat. Plus, you can use any spice combination you like so it’s almost impossible to get bored. For this one I just used sea salt and black pepper and it’s perfect in its simplicity.
Another great thing about these baked chicken thighs is you can make a bunch all at one and you’ll have meals ready for the rest of the week! Give these baked chicken thighs a try and let us know what you think in the comments!
- 6 chicken thighs, bone in, skin on
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425° F
- While oven is preheating, rinse chicken thighs with cool water and pat dry.
- Season chicken thighs on all sides with salt and pepper
- Place chicken skin side up on a sheet pan with a wire rack insert.
- Bake chicken thighs for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand 5-10 minutes.
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****